CURRENT EVENTS/ DATES
LINK TO LIVE AUDIO STREAM HERE, active between Sat 13th, 12pm and Sunday 14th 12pm
Broadcasts from the Edge of the Horizon – The Beacon
Volkhardt Müller & Dawn Scarfe are taking to the hills around Exeter to produce a 24 hour performance broadcast with the city and its residents. Exploring the difference between the horizon as a distant dream and a journey undertaken, Volkhardt and Dawn will be joined by walkers, dreamers and the landscape to create a composition of sound, text and performance events happening between the city centre and the familiar landmark. Funded by Exeter City Council as part of Art Week Exeter 13th-21stMay 2017.
- 12pm 13th May – 12pm 14th May. The Beacon viewing station at Rougemont Gardens during opening hours
- Listen online on this website for the 24hrs of the event, or or phonic.fm 10pm 13th May and 10am 14th May, look for the signallings from your window.
- Monday May 15th 7-9pm there will be a conversation event at TOPOS space to accompany the work facilitated by Josie Sutcliffe. Limited spaces sign up here.
The entrance to TOPOS is located on King William Street, across the road from the John Lewis car park and BHL Oriental Food Store. The door is up one flight of metal stairs. At event opening times, the entrance will be signposted, and there will be either a steward at the door to let you in or you can ring the phone number printed outside the door and someone will come to get you.Sister Sister and Adam Garrett exhibit at TOPOS as part of Art Week Exeter 13th-21st May 2017
- Sister City – The second Sister, Sister exhibition presents the work of Rosie King, Beth Emily Richards, Molly Rooke and Clare Thornton. These Plymouth-based artists present on-going projects, research materials, works in progress and resolved pieces.
- Brutal Pattern – New work from MA student Adam Garratt which describes brutal architectural pattern in a restricted space. Commenting on repeat process, form & modular aesthetic.
- Sat 13th & Sun 14th May 11am-5pm
- Fri 19th, Sat 20th & Sunday 21st May 11am-5pm